Saturday 10 June 2017

I am going shopping

         



      Hello again , It's Chizorom Njoku from Four Girls and it is still June ,Fashion Tips  month ,and I have thought of something interesting.
Let's say your mum ,relative or your family friend gave you some money to go shopping. WHAT WILL YOU BUY?????????????

      Well you can can bye this stuff Understanding Maths for Nigeria 5 and six , Common entrance examinations. Just kidding why on earth will you buy those stuff .  Well i will buy Maryland cookies ,
Noreos and Mentos. Well that is for food.


  For clothes I will buy all new designer clothes  . High Heels and Make Up Stuff . So the next time you go shopping you could buy this stuff. hahahahahahahahahahh😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

2 comments:

  1. Best blog ever sincerely I think this is the be st blog ever can you please give me some tips I don't know what to wear for a big dinner with my boss

    ReplyDelete

It needs to be someone else

 Hey it is Chizorom well I know you want to listen to the other girls blog but ok well the next time you see a blog it will be the next gi...